Friday, June 04, 2010

Single NOT by choice..

Recently whenever i go for flt, dunno y conversations will ALWAZ led to "so, are you attach?" or  "wah! u so tall yr bf muz be taller" etc.. then when i replied i'm single. remarks were either muz be your 眼光高 lah. y? looking for rich man ah? or y nowadays gals love to be player?? KNN!!! wtf is wrong with these ppl. dunno me n judge me! FUCK YOU!!!

u think i wanne be single ah! u think i wan my man to cheat on me ah! u think i wan the guy to use me then throw me away like a piece of tissue papper ah! u think i wanne b so stupid believe in man's sweet lies ah!

FUCK YOU!

come to think of it! y not! find a rich man! since LOVE DO NOT exist. man cheats, man play me, man will dump me. might as well be play cheat n dump by a rich wan. at least i do secure myself with HARD CASH! good plan!!

i dun wanne be stupid again. i will onli love MONEY! no longer will love man..

No comments:

Post a Comment