Friday, June 04, 2010

my Baby Eunice!

i was surfing the net and came across this website http://www.worldvision.org/ after reading, i have a huge urge to sponsor a child. since i cant have any kid any more, i wanne "have" a child too. =) 

after lookin thru all the profile of the children available, i picked Eunice! hee! so cute right. she is 7years old this year and currently not schooling.. cant afford.. i choose her coze she has an eye bigger than the other juz like me and her fav hobby is WASHING DISHES!! wahahaha! i shd put my hobby as mopping the floor to match my kid! hee! 

this organisation helps children from many countries like vietnam, thailand, china, africa, etc i find children from africa needs more help than other countries. mainly many child there dies of hunger, oso the children there are expose to higher chance of getting AIDs.. tts another reason i chose her.

i am gonna open up an account to save up money for her if she wanne study, i wanne support her all the way to uni. =)

i'm suppose to intro myself to her as her sponsor mummy.. so i'm scraping an album of me, my family, my job n my activites for her. intro her to my life. i'm planning to send her postcards whenever i fly to a station. to introduce her a new place, to expand her knowledge! =) 

i hope its a new start for my life n hers too! i'm lookin forward to rec her 1st letter to me and her report card next year! eggcited!

I LOVE MY BLACK KID!!!
(quoted from twinkle.. -_-"")

No comments:

Post a Comment