Saturday, July 03, 2010

A mad MAN!!! A mad MAN!!! A mad MAN!!! A mad MAN!!! HELP!!

有桃花沒桃花一樣煩!!

this idiot has been pissing me off very much these few days!! esp when i was at munich until today!!

meet dis idiot on a flt.. did spend quite abit of time @ akl. had movie marathon in my room until fell aslp but NUTING happened.. as quite gum n he loves to sing song too! so we kept in contact aft tt flt. we ONLI went out ONCE!! once hor!! went party world sing k then went newton supper. FULL STOP.

aft tt he added me on msn so we got occanssionali chat online when i eng eng lor.

he starts to piss me off when i was in munich.. he keep wantin to chat online n expect to tok to him all the time!! i wanne go out lor.. i wanne meet the gals for lunch and gai gai in town.. i wanne meet my crew lim jiu.. i wanne spend time with Josh lor.. HARLOW!! we are juz frenz leh.. i dun need to rpt to u right?? -_-""

nvm.. he wanted to meet up to watch nightmare of elm street aft my munich flt. i dun mind lah since i wanted to watch tt too. so met up aft my scrapebooking class lor.. cb lah! u as a guy u wanne watch movie u at least check the papers abit right?? cb until we went to the cinema then we realise they stop showing nightmare lor. i sibei dulan liao. i end up haf to use my iphone to check ALL the cinema available in SIN. but the shows available are KOK shows lah.. i damn dulan so i call things off n sent him home..

juz nice DoDO called saying she meetin up with nelson to discuss her grooming thingy.. so i sua to meet them lor.. its was an hour later then i check my phone.. 1st msg asking me if i'm hm. 2nd msg asking me y nv msg him he is worried.. -_-"" ooi, i hm or not dun haf to rpt lah. even josh dun expect me to do tt lor. cb!!

when i'm hm he bom ba me with msn askin wat why how.. 煩 lor! then startin telling me he wanted to kiss me juz now but..... i told him heng he nv coze i will PUNCH him right into his face. he still can say its ok if its juz a punch to get a kiss.. wtf! dun he get it!!??

here comes the climax: when he saw the video i uploaded on fb of shuyi n he ask me since when she dating another guy how come he dunno, i f him "pls lah i so close to her, everything abt her i noe everything abt me she noes too..." then he suddenly let go "huh! then she noe we fuck in akl lor!!??" wtf lah!! he onli fall aslp in my room lah!! nutin happen lah!!! cb! i remind him nutin happen but he can say he remember he wake feeling very tired!! ccb!! he muz be having wet dream lah! KNN!!

good bye! i'm nv gonna tok to him! he's permanently parked under the ignore list!! SIAO LANG!!

No comments:

Post a Comment