Monday, April 26, 2010

angry with the RAIN!

ytdae i spent so much time grooming my car interior. KNN!! this morning suppose to pick up auntie Susan bring her go 掃墓. the moment i leave my carpark it started raining like crazy. walau! the rain keep splashin into the car lah! i damn sim tia leh... all my effort!!!!!!!!!!! argh.. plus i suppose to Rain X my car today.. humph.. gotta wait for Kumar to clean my car tonite then i Rain X it tml! TMD

went to sensei again for another accupunture session. today wan especially painful lor! dunno izzit coze i walked to Frankfurt n agrivate the condition.. she today got 推拿 my foot! i was fucking screaming in the room lah! damn pain lah! the poking is not as painful as the pressing lor.. i reali tear out.. so malu.. but at least now i walk properly n not limbing unless up n down the stairs.. good! at least i can go see "Auntie of Freedom" when i go NYC with Shuyi! =) hopeful i can free myself from him too. 

decided to alter my uniform coze its too loose and everytime i move the uniform moves too esp my skirt. aft i alter i realise i lost reali alot. the auntie took in 2 inches everywhere from waist to hip all the way to my leg. heng my neh neh nv giu jui lor! if not i reali lose everything from bf to bb to $$ to neh neh!

dodo juz tweet me abt my bdae prezzie.. so ugly but its her effort lah

saw dis very farnie Elmo clip! siao Elmo! wahaha! i laff non stop! n the 1st person i tot of is Aaren! i think he see liao both be laff the same way together! haha!


史上最好笑的玩具


ok time to revamp my room now! major spring clean! tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment